PVC Conveyor Belts are specially made for light and medium duty industrial and service sectors. These belts are suitable for all types of Conveyors, whether horizontal, roller supported, troughed, inclined, with suction, curved, etc. Our belts are manufactured by using specially developed fabrics, with covers made of PVC, PU, PE, polyester or silicone rubber. Our standard range comprises of more than 60 belt types and a large number of accessories.The vast range of IBC products
offer a choice of belts with many features including:
Special belts can also be manufactured complete with:
- Anti-static and non-conductive
- Food quality types to FDA and HACCP standards
- Resistance to abrasion, oils, fats and chemicals
- Surfaces with low, medium or high coefficient of friction
- High transverse rigidity and dimensional stability
- Low noise (LdB belts)
The major application sectors for these belts are listed below:
- Guides, profiles and sidewalls fitted by means of high frequency or hot air welding machines.
- Curved or Corner conveyor belts it allows the solving of logistic problems through the deviation of the conveying system from a few degrees to a 180 ° turn.
- Belts can be supplied endless spliced or with prepared ends for on-site splicing to be done with dedicated solutions.
- PVC transmission belts Airports, Parcel handling, Postal automation, Commercial distribution, Sports equipment, Packaging and wrapping, Bakers and oven products, Chocolate and sweets sectors, Milling and grinding, Bottling plant, Fruit and vegetables, vineyards, Meat processing, Paper, cardboard and printing, Woodworking and furniture, Marble and granite, Brick, ceramics and glass.